Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My First Blog

Well, I decided to give this "blog" thing a shot.  Sometimes it's nice just to write down your thoughts in cyber-space and see what happens.  I chose the website name, "alwaysdreaming4us", because I've always had a tendency to dream about the future.  When I was little I would dream about getting married and starting a family someday.  Now I dream about our future as a family...where will we live, how will we live, what will my boys grow up to be?  I realize that I can't focus too much on the future because you miss the present day you're living in.  God is teaching me in different ways to concentrate where I am.  It's good to have dreams and goals, but it's equally as important to be content and happy. 



I guess there are no "rules" in blogging...are there?  So, some will be short and some will be longer.  No real subject streamline theme...just whatever pops in this crazy brain.  Hey, this is a great way for "someone" to listen, right? :-)  Signing off for now cyber space.  Until we meet again.

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you decided to start blogging! And it's a perfect name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about reading your blogs.

    I love your page design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging, Diane! :D
    Found your blog through your fb profile.
    ~Alicia Perrin

    ReplyDelete